vendredi 27 novembre 2009

Whiskey's birthday
















Whiskey's birthday will pass us by when Nixon and I are gone and so we wanted to make sure and celebrate with the boys.

I made his cake and then Whiskey requested us not to eat his cake so he could celebrate on his birth day.

I said ok. I gave him his cake and he asked if i could keep it. I was hesitating. Nixon said ok.

He opened his present and said he preferred a long sleeve shirt.

Later i found out Nixon said he would exchange it.

Ok, I am glad we got to celebrate but this is getting ridiculous. It happens so quickly, so sneakily. You start good and then you love em and it becomes "give them a hand, and someone will take the foot".

Whiskey will be turning 21. Though 21 is not the same as in the States. It is 21 nonetheless.
Happy Birthday to Whiskey. We still love him and will pray till the cows come home.








Nixon and I had a long talk about this the next morning. We have to tighten the reigns again.





Starting with, "you get what you get", as a present.










God help us as we try to do what is best for our boys. It just all comes back to getting on our knees. And that is a good thing.










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire